Frequently Asked Questions
How does purchasing a property from your site work?
We try to make the land buying process as simple as possible. Here are the steps:
- Simply hit the “Reserve Now” button.
- Fill in your information and press submit.
- We will be notified and the contract creation process will start.
- You will receive a link to fill out a brief personal information form necessary for creating the contract
- Once the contract documents have been created, they will be sent to you via DocUsign to review and sign.
- At this point we will set you up in our note payment system. Voila! You are now a landowner.
Are you a real estate agent?
No we aren’t! We are land investors which means we actually own the land we sell to you. We deliver land to you without a middle man, it’s a pretty sweet deal.
Can you keep me help me look for a specific kind of property?
Absolutely. Send us an email with what you’re looking for and we will start hunting!
Are their any hidden fees when buying land from you?
Nope! We are 100% transparent with all of our prices and fees. There is one fee that you may see on our property listings.
- The Doc Fee: This fee covers the creation of the contract and the filing of all documents necessary with the county.(those dang counties make us pay to file various docs)
All fees are clearly spelled out in each of our property ads. If you ever have any questions about a fee, please ask!
How do I know if this is a safe way to purchase property?
Well, you could talk to some of our super happy clients! Or you can feel safe knowing we have a 60 day money back guarantee on all of our parcels. No matter what, we will take back the land and make it right if it’s not a good fit.